Canine carryouts Bac N Bites
  • I have had many of the Canine Carry Out snacks, but I think my dog's favorites are the Canine Carryout Bac N Bites
  • He tends to really like bacon snacks anyway and these are delicious to him and chewy
  • I like these snacks because they are inexpensive compared to other bacon treat products retailing at anywhere from

• by snowy

My dog tends to eat alot of snacks. He sometimes likes biscuits, but another inexpensive treat to give him are those made by Del Monte. I have had many of the Canine Carry Out snacks, but I think my dog’s favorites are the Canine Carryout Bac N Bites. He tends to really like

bacon snacks anyway and these are delicious to him and chewy.

I like these snacks because they are inexpensive compared to other bacon treat products retailing at anywhere from .99 to 1.17 depending on what store you buy them at. Since they are made in America, I think they are trustworthy pet products. They ...

• also have an 800 number you can call for more information.

The ingredients in the snacks are wheat flour, soybean, flour, water, beef, gylycerin, corn syrup, Bacon,Natural smoke flavor,Bone phosphate,Salt, Potassium sorbate which is used as a preservative. They also have some other chemicals used as preservatives and dyes.

These snacks also provide a

good source of protein for your dog, as well as fat, fiber and moisture. If your dog is like mine, and is frequently hungry between meals. You should investigate Canine Carryout’s made by DelMonte foods. They are an easy to serve treat for your dog and come in a stay fresh zipper pouch for easy convenience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293011526471030/k2311a1130/11.30.08