Lemon Square Prints Digital Printing Service  » Business  »
2.0
located at the Second Floor of Robinson’s Place Imus, Cavite Philippines 4103
  • The price looks amazingly very low compare to other printing shop that I know

• by clickmarbin

It was sunday when my bestfriend and I went to Robinson’s Mall to find a Digital Printing Shop. We were tired that time because we had a long hour travel. We were about to go home but because it was so important for my bestfriend to accomplished this, we went to the mall to find a photo shop to print all of his captured event photos

that was badly needed in his office for the next day.

We found one in the second floor of Robinson’s Place Imus. It is the Lemon Square Printing Services. It is a kiosk that offers digital photo printing. The price looks amazingly very low compare to other printing shop that I know. Lemon Square prints digital photos that you can get immediately after 5 - 7 minutes ...

• as what their marketing banner says.

We had 10 photos that need to be printed and with them…it will only cost us 25.00 pesos.

They offer nice rates and good quality prints but what’s worst was the slow customer service that we experienced from them. Did you know that it took us almost 45 minutes waiting for their assistance. That’s somewhat ridiculous and totally unacceptable considering

that we are only 6 customers to be assist…that service was a nightmare.

Eventhough that they price reasonably and gave us quality photo prints. I am still unsatisfied just because they lack in good customer relation.

I just hope that they will change this treatment to us customers and try to be more responsive in our needs. If this will continue to happen they might lose us very soon.

Lemon Square Prints says :

Hi We do appreciate you reviewing us. We are really sorry about the service you were given but we normally don`t have that kind of bad service as you sad. As a matter of fact, we do have customers commenting that we treat them very well unike some of our competitors. We do hope you`ll come by our shop again and give us a second chance. As for the waitng time, maybe you caught us at a bad time. We might have been having technical difficulties at that time or maybe we were printing a large order when you arrived that was why you had to wait for almost 45 minutes. Again, we are really sorry for that. We are still quite new and we are doing our best to improve our machine and give our customers the quality prints and the kind of customer service they deserve. oh, and by the way, we are located at the Third Floor.

clickmarbin replies :

Hello, I am the author of this review, by the way thank you for dropping by to read my review about your business. I dont have anything against your staff, what I mean about bad customer relation was the slow customer service. Sorry if you misunderstood, some of the details may appear not right like the location, the price, the packages etc… because of typo error, or maybe it was just my memory that made it complicated. Anyway, I had a good review on your price and offers on that post and all I just want you to improve is the customer service. We might be back in your kiosk… But I have to be honest, since that day it happened to us, it was the last time we tried your service. But of course, I am more than willing to give it another try. Thank you and Happy new year

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412911526360730/k2311a1129/11.29.08