Oil of Olay Regenerist Hydrating Night Cream
  • I use the entire regenerist line and am completely happy with the results

• by winali

A few years back I read an review of the new Regenerist line from Oil of Olay. A loyal Oil of Olay user, I was interested in this new product.

The claims were pretty amazing.

The Regenerist line was a cell generating product that would constantly regenerate new cell production leaving you with fresh, bright and very soft skin.

Their claim

was that it was a gentler alternative to cosmetic surgery.

I ran out to by the line which includes, among other things, the hydrating night cream.

The packaging is appealing from the start in a small purple jar, it looks new and more advanced than the other products next to it.

I began using it that night.

I didn’t tell my husband ...

• about my new skin care line, because, really, he doesn’t care.

Two days later, when he kissed my cheek, he commented on how soft my skin was.

I was shocked! I couldn’t believe that already my skin was noticeably softer.

I felt my skin and realized he was right.

My face had never been this smooth and soft.

And

I’m someone who has taken fantastic care of her skin since high school! Fast forward 4 years, and I can’t tell you hoe many compliments I get on the condition of my skin.

I use the entire regenerist line and am completely happy with the results.

I will never switch, unless of course Oil of Olay decides to top their greatest product ever!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312911526290730/k2311a1129/11.29.08