Weber Genesis Silver C Premium Grill  » Housewares  »
  • I would recommend doing it while it's still warm

• by Hugo
      My family loves BBQ and grilled food. We had a small and smoky grill working on charcoal before. It was ok for 4 people, but inconvenient for bigger parties.

Grills can differ a lot in price from 50 to some cosmic price. It was a difficult choice, but in the end we bought Weber Genesis for $600 - not very cheap, not very expensive.

The Grill

is approximately 65″ by 30″ and 60″ high. It works on propane and has 611 square inches cooking area.

Other features are: Left-hand thermoset work surface and swing-up table; Right-hand condiment basket; Four molded tool holders; Fuel gauge; Locking casters; Crack proof, all-weather wheels The Grill is very well designed and has crack proof, all-weather wheels, which is a big plus. It rains here more often ...

• than it shines so we have to put the grill away every time after we use it (covers don’t help).

The wheels spare our time and eliminate inconveniences with frequent movement of the appliance from and into the shad. The qualities of this appliance are outstanding as well as the results of cooking on it.

Seamless stainless steel burners have settings allowing to control temperature of

the cooking surface with ease. I guess we never had our food burned or undercooked.

There is still attention required while cooking, but this Webber Grill makes it enjoyable. Cooking is fun, but I wouldn’t say so about cleaning the grill.

Although Webber seems to have designed it to make the cleaning easier, actually it’s quite a job. I would recommend doing it while it’s still warm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330552620431/k2311a053/5.3.06