profitarticle.com scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I was very satisfied when I bought last year the program Webcolleagues
  • And I was very glad when I found yesterday the program Profitarticle

• by Vladlena Nyzhnik

I am very fond of writing. I especially like to right Internet contents and reviews. That is I am very interested in all the information about writing. I was very satisfied when I bought last year the program Webcolleagues.

com. The price of the program was $49. It is the usual price for this type of programs but the quality of this program is perfect.

It contains the biggest part of the information about creating blogs and writing contents for the sites. There is also the information about the

companies who can buy contents, assays and reviews. This program contains the big list of “paid to post” forums and revenue-sharing sites.

And in the end, there is the list of perfect free bonuses in this program. I used this program until recent times but as I want to have the progress in the writing, I’m still looking for new programs. And I was very glad when I found yesterday the program Profitarticle.

com. The ad gave the information that it is the new and advanced program about writing. The ...

• authors of the program claimed: “With so many scams on the Internet, we are proud to offer this program to work from home with a legitimate opportunity, unlike anything you have ever seen.

We are going to show you a truly different style of type-at-home program than has ever been offered to the public. This is an ever-growing opportunity that can create income for many years to come using the training, guidance, jobs, and software we provide. ” The price of the program was $47.

I was very interested and even

intrigued and surely I have bought this program. But I have understood from the very beginning of this program that I am the victim of the fakers. The Profitarticle.

com program was an absolute copy of the Webcolleagues. com. The creators of the Profitarticle.

com did not bother themselves with changing something in the stolen program; they even used the same pictures for their program. Of course I’m very angry with this product. I’m sorry that I have believed to the ad about this program and I have not received my refund still.

They are a SCAM. BEWARE!

richard says :

I tend to stay away from anything that sounds too good to be true. If I see testimonials I run like a bat out of hell . These on-line scammers are commiting fraud and getting away with it. Don’t you find it strange that rather then tell you about their product they give you ridiculous testimonials that are childish. Stay away from anything that sounds too easy or too good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602911526060730/k2311a1129/11.29.08