Garnier Light  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Garnier Light's product advertisement must had been effective because after watching it a couple of times, I found myself in the beauty section of our local department store buying the full product array of Garnier Light
  • I bought the facial wash, facial scrub, the toner and moisturizer, and went home excited to try out my newest find

• by Giada

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Garnier Light’s product advertisement must had been effective because after watching it a couple of times, I found myself in the beauty section of our local department store buying the full product array of Garnier Light. I bought the facial wash, facial scrub, the toner and moisturizer, and went home excited to try out my newest find.

Garnier Light has a pleasant smell, it is mildly scented, it does not sting, and it

does not leave your face feeling tight and dry.

The beauty regimen started with a facial scrub, followed by the facial wash, then the toner and finally the moisturizer.

Immediately after using Garnier Light, your face becomes soft and brighter.

I was hooked from then on! I used the facial scrub thrice a week, and religiously applied the toner and moisturizer morning and night.

My friend commented that my face was becoming brighter,

• but since I am already fair skinned, the results were not that dramatic or obvious.

After a month of using Garnier Light, I begun having pimples and it became obvious that since I was not using any other product on my face, Garnier Light was the culprit.

My friend whom I recommended to try Garnier Light also had pimples earlier than I did.

I guess we both had a reaction to the product.

Would I still recommend Garnier Light? Well, if you really want to try it, try the smallest sizes so if your skin reacts to the product, at least you did not spend as much money as I did.

I had tried different beauty products but so far, Garnier wins me over in the scent department and the cute packaging.

fayemah says :

Where can i get Garnier Light Moisturiser in South Africa????

elena says :

what do you called the thing that you measure your skin?

NEHARIKA says :

there is an instant glow after application, later ,flakes of white powder come out of my skin on wiping. i feel sad and awkward as my face looks patchy till i wash .WHY?

Galega says :

After using Garnier Light Face Wash, I would suggest you to also apply Garnier Skin Naturals Light Daily Moisturiser. This should solve your problem of white flakes coming out from your facial skin.

JULIANA IANNE GANUELAS says :

HOW LONG WILL ACHIEVE THE EFFECTS ON MY SKIN?

Galega says :

You will start to see some results after using it continuously for more than 15 days.

Sadi says :

by local department store what store do u exactly mean? I bought this product in India and very much liked it, and i have been looking to buy garnier light in U.S, but I dont know which store to exactly look in.

John says :

Wal-Mart is a huge carrier of Garnier products in the U.S., you should check there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312911526020730/k2311a1129/11.29.08