Belo Essentials Whitening Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • You cannot totally blame me since I've had a series of bad experience with the products I've tried before
  • At first, I thought the jelly-like pea-sized thing in my hand doesn't look like a facial wash at all
  • My face is definitely smoother every after I use the product
  • If you're still in the quest to find a good facial wash for your face, I highly recommend that you give Belo Essentials a try

• by divinagwapa

There are hundreds of facial wash in the market today and sometimes, it’s a tough decision which one to pick. I have tried several facial washes but I won’t name names. The thing is some of them didn’t fulfill their promises that I stopped using them. While some of them are way too expensive for my budget.

When I heard about Belo Essentials Whitening Face Wash, I was skeptical about it keeping its promises to whiten skin with daily use. You cannot totally blame me since I’ve had a series of bad experience with the products I’ve tried before. But I’ve heard and read mostly good things about Belo Essentials and I thought if I really want to know

if it works I should experience it for myself.

Well, I did. I’ve been using the Belo Essentials facial wash for weeks now and I attest to the fact that it delivers what it promises. It didn’t happen overnight though. It took days and weeks before I can see the difference.

Belo Essentials is unlike any other facial wash because it has no beads like most facial wash have that claim to cleanse the pores in our skin. It isn’t even white but it is colorless and it is jelly-like. If you would think about it, there’s really nothing special about the product. At first, I thought the jelly-like pea-sized thing in my hand doesn’t look like a facial ...

• wash at all. But wait after you have gently massaged it in your face and rinsed it thoroughly. You would feel clean, refreshed and lighter. My face is definitely smoother every after I use the product.

One more thing about the product is it has a dermlight skin system which means that it lightens the skin safely and naturally because of the natural extracts and ingredients incorporated in it. It has also a pleasant fragrance. It smells like shampoo. And more importantly, it is mild meaning it has less chemicals and it doesn’t hurt the eyes at all.

So far, I can only say good things about Belo Essentials. I am happy that it has kept its promises. My

skin is definitely lighter and smoother now. The dark spots are gradually lightening up and I’m sure in no time they will be gone. My skin tone is evening out too. I hope with long term use of the product my white and black heads would be eliminated as well.

If you’re still in the quest to find a good facial wash for your face, I highly recommend that you give Belo Essentials a try. For only about $1.6 you can get yourself a 50-ml Belo Essentials facial wash and it can already last for weeks. As for me, I can only say that I get my money’s worth in every wash. I guess I can also say, “Only Belo touches my skin!”

Belo Essentials Whitening Face Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312911525930730/k2311a1129/11.29.08