Wattyl Estapol Gloss  » Housewares  »
  • I highly recommend Wattyl Estapol Gloss For All Wood Interiors

• by Virinia Downham

After ten years our farm house was in desperate need of a face lift. I chose the Wattyl Estapol Gloss to paint the interior timber architraves.

As I have multiple chemical sensitivities I had to get my husband to put the paint on.

It did have very strong odor and I had to leave the house for a couple

of hours.

We chose the Wattyl Estapol Gloss because it is an extremely tough durable paint that is heat resistant, it can handle being washed by household cleaners and it wears well.

We bought the Wattyl Estapol Gloss at K&D Warehouse on special 4 liters for $52.

95 AUS.

I am very happy with the end result and it has ...

• brightened our walls in the lounge room.

This is a paint that does have a bad smell for a few hours so if you use it you will need to keep the room well ventilated open all the windows and doors.

I did have a couple of nose bleeds but the end result was worth the incontinence.

I highly

recommend Wattyl Estapol Gloss For All Wood Interiors.

This is a smelly paint but the architraves are one section of the wall that really does need a tough paint.

I am happy with the paint job the Wattyl Estapol Gloss gave to our lounge room.

I highly recommend it for ease of application and end result.

It is real value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532811525730230/k2311a1128/11.28.08