Wattyl Ultra Premium Matt Interior Wall Paint  » Housewares  »
  • After ten years in our farm house my husband and I decided it was time to finally try to do some home decoration
  • I found the Wattyl paint easy to apply to the walls, I used a roller and the paint went on easily
  • I highly recommend Wattyl Ultra Premium Matt Interior Wall Paint as it delivers a good bright white finish

• by Virinia Downham

After ten years in our farm house my husband and I decided it was time to finally try to do some home decoration. We bought Wattyl Ultra Premium Matt Interior Wall Paint as it was a paint that didn’t have any odors and it is a new formula that repels stains, it is ammonia free and better for the environment.

I found the

Wattyl paint easy to apply to the walls, I used a roller and the paint went on easily.

As promised there were no nasty odors and I did not have any nose bleeds from using the paint.

I have multiple chemical sensitivities and paints usually give me nose bleeds and migraines.

Wattyl Ultra Premium Matt gave a nice even finish and as my ...

• four year old daughter has already put sticky finger marks over the lounge room walls I can tell you that the marks washed off the walls easily.

I got the Wattyl Ultra Premium white paint from K&D Warehouse it was on special 4 litres for $58.

90 AUS.

white finish.

The paint is odorless and it really does repel stains.

This is a new paint that really is good value for money.

If you don’t want the white there is a huge range of colors to suit your taste.

Wattyl Ultra Premium Matt is a great new paint use it in your home to give your house a fantastic face lift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532811525720230/k2311a1128/11.28.08