Wattyl Premium Ceiling White  » Housewares  »
  • I bought this paint because it was recommended to me as a paint that did not have any nasty odors
  • I highly recommend the Wattyl Premium Ceiling White Paint for your ceilings

• by Virinia Downham

I have multiple chemical sensitivities and I suffer from really bad nose bleeds whenever I smell paints with solvents. We have been in our house now for ten years and my Autistic son has pretty much trashed the house.

So my husband and I are in the middle of some serious paint jobs trying to restore the house.

I came across

Wattyl Premium Ceiling White paint on special at K&D Warehouse.

We got 4 litres of the Wattyl Premium Ceiling for just $24.

95 AUS.

I bought this paint because it was recommended to me as a paint that did not have any nasty odors.

I am happy to say that the Wattyl Premium Ceiling White was a good paint choice.

The paint ...

• went on the roller easily and painting the ceiling was a relatively easy job.

It took two applications to get a flawless white finish.

There was no awful paint odor as promised and I did not have any nose bleeds.

The paint has a smooth flat finish, it is a 100% acrylic and the ceiling in our lounge room now looks

a brilliant white.

If you do get any marks on the ceiling from insects you can wash the marks off with no fuss.

I highly recommend the Wattyl Premium Ceiling White Paint for your ceilings.

This is one odorless paint that gives a great finish and it is well worth your money and your time using it in your home projects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532811525700230/k2311a1128/11.28.08