Walk Off The Weight by Eva Gizowska  » Health  »
  • I paid $20.00 AUS but it was on special through DoubleBay Book Club
  • I highly recommend Walk Off The Weight by Eva Gizowska for ladies or men who are overweight and find it hard to do other forms of more strenuous exercise

• by Virinia Downham

Walk Off The Weight by Eva Gizowska Barnes & Noble 2006 ISBN 13-978-1-8402-6370-1 I have MS and I have lower and upper back problems that make most exercises too hard for me to handle. Thanks to a lot of therapy I can still walk that’s why when

I saw Walk Off The Weight I decide to buy the kit.

You get a pedometer which measures your walking and calorie consumption.

You get a guide book that helps you to design your own personal walking program and a Log Book where you can chart your progress on a day-by-day basis.

Eva Gizowska promises that by learning to walk right you can slim down, shape up and get energized.

I am glad to report that I am losing weight using Eva Gizowskja’s Walk Off The Weight Kit.

I paid $20 AUS but it ...

• Walk Off The Weight by Eva Gizowska
      was on special through DoubleBay Book Club.

It usually retails for $29.

95 AUS.

I highly recommend Walk Off The Weight by Eva Gizowska for ladies or men who are overweight and find it hard to do other forms of more strenuous exercise.

It is not a quick

fix but if you follow a sensible walking program and watch what you eat you will lose weight the sensible way.

Walk Off The Weight comes in a great looking box and it would make an ideal present for anyone who seriously wants to get fit and lose weight.

Rivka says :

My friend gave me her walk off the weight pedometer, but cannot find the guide book. I want to start using the pedometer, but cannot figure out how to set it or how to use it once it is set. Can someone please advise me how to set the pedometer and how to use it? I am a cancer patient, and have put on weight from the cortizone that I get with my chemo. I am quite limited in the excersize that I can do, and my doctor recommended that I try to walk more. I am hoping that this will help get me to move more and, hopefully, take off some of the weight that I put on since beginning treatment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342811525690230/k2311a1128/11.28.08