Kambrook Cookie Factory
  • I like the fact that the Cookie Factory is cordless and it has an easy one button operation that even my four year old daughter can handle
  • I bought my Kambrook Cookie Factory on special at Harris Scarfe for $27.95 AUS
  • I highly recommend the Kambrook Cookie Factory

• by Virinia Downham

If you have children like me then you probably spend countless hours in the kitchen making cookies. I have found a terrific new and fun way to make cookies with your children.

I have MS and I find cookie cutting messy and a bit tricky as my fingers don’t always do exactly what I need them

to do but I have found the Kambrook Cookie Factory was the answer to making terrific cookies every time without all the fuss and hassle.

The Kambrook Cookie Factory has ten unique cookie discs that allow you to make hearts, stars and flower shaped cookies to your hearts content.

I like the fact that the Cookie ...

levi says :

hi there. what batteries and how many of them does it take?

John says :

It runs on 3 AA batteries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532811525590230/k2311a1128/11.28.08