Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty 24h Anti-Perspirant Protection
  • I found that Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty gives me great 24h protection from sweaty underarms
  • The only thing I don't like about Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty is that the bottle is very heavy and it's made of glass
  • When I use Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty I feel confident that I will not have any nasty sweat stains and I know I smell good

• by Virinia Downham

I have a problem with sensitive skin. Especially in the summer months I find it hard to use a deodorant that does not give me a rash.

I was also trying to find a good anti-deodorant that I could use immediately after shaving my under arms and not have the “ouch” factor or a nasty rash appear.

I found that Nivea Deodorant

Pearl Beauty gives me great 24h protection from sweaty underarms.

Better still I can use the Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty and it never gives me a rash even when I have just shaved my arm pits.

This deodorant has a nice perfume without being overwhelming.

The only thing I don’t like about Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty is that the bottle is very ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312811525570230/k2311a1128/11.28.08