Cashcrate.com Paid Online Surveys

• by Kungfoolery
      Let’s all here it for Cash Crate Joe, the man behind one of the newer paid survey sites Cashcrate. com!

Joe hit the ball out of the park with this one!

Cash Crate is easily in the top three of the paid

survey sites as it credits offers automatically with most being credited within the hour. Occasionally, an offer may take a day or two to credit but that’s ok as you are paid monthly anyway. What that means is you’re cash is ...

• tallied from the first day to the last day of the month and are paid around the fifteenth of the next month. (April will pay out around May 15) The site also has a really jumping forum and Joe is very
        responsive to questions and always does his best to be helpful. The only negative is that it lacks the volume of different kinds of offers some other sites have, but Cash Crate is pretty new so I’m sure it will expand its number of offers in time. Highly recommended!

abby says :

cashcrate is so unfair. You earn less and less every month, very frustating…

aw says :

I used to have an account. Not sure what happened but I guess it’s not worth it. When I have to remind someone to credit me, that’s when I say bye bye.

Violetta says :

I had similar issues. Most of the companies were never reporting back that the tasks were completed. This was not only very frustrating, but very disappointing.

Violetta says :

I had very bad experiences with Cash Crate. It is up to the individual companies to report that you have completed a task back to Cash Crate. It took well over a year just to earn $ 20 due to this, because most companies were never reporting back.

Then, WalMart, who operates the only check cashing service in my town, wouldn’t even allow me to cash the check. Their check cashing system rejected it. I can’t open a bank account here, so all of my hard work and effort was literally for nothing.

I’ve tried a lot of companies like Cash Crate - I prefer to refer to it as Crap Crate. I do NOT recommend this company to anyone

Breanna says :

I have had some issues with the companies reporting back as well. The only thing that seems to really work is doing the searching part and some of the offers. Other than that it is frustrating.

Carmie Kane says :

I honestly don’t have any luck with cashcrate but I know some few people who are able to earn good amount of money from them. Yes, it is frustrating I usually don’t like most of their offers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 630552550431/k2311a053/5.3.06