Hug Q23 Phone  » Phones  »
1.5
  • I am really upset to those china phones I bought in Hug ( Alabang and Baclaran Branch, Philippines
  • The Hug Q25 and a China Phone A 998 ( I just noticed now that the name of the manufacturer of A998 is Zhong Xun)
  • I hope that you consider first the quality of the product, make a research, read reviews before buying it

• by clickmarbin

I am really upset to those china phones I bought in Hug ( Alabang and Baclaran Branch, Philippines. I am really fed up after I received a lot of complaints from my colleagues who bought china phones from me. Those phones just cause me embarrassment.

I am also unsatisfied with their slow customer service because until now two phones that I sent back to them for repair are still their and it’s almost past 15 business days as what they promise. Considering that I am not just an ordinary customer but also a reseller of their phones. I think I have this right to complain.

I already wrote reviews regarding two of their products. The Hug Q25 and a China Phone A 998 ( I just noticed now that the name of the manufacturer of

A998 is Zhong Xun).

And I am here to warned you or maybe to give you a heads up regarding another Hug mobile, the Q 23.

Q23 is almost similar to Q25, the only difference is the design. It is slimmer compare to the last. I bought this phone for my momma just the day I bought q25. Q23 is cheaper than the other. It cost me 2,700.00 philippine peso. The price is amazingly cheaper than other well know branded touchscreen mobile. This was the reason why I bought this phone. Thinking that it is worth to have.

I bought the product with 2 batteries, one 256 mb memory card, one earphone, one usb port, one charger, and a manual. The phone has a stylus removable in the right lower corner of the phone.

The ...

• phone has everything for that cheap price you will be impulsive to grab it like what I did. The only main feature that lacking is the bluetooth function.

Seems everything is perfect but not until I discover the defects and failures of this mobile.

Like the Q25, it worked well for 2 months. But after that we encountered the same nightmares like the other phones I bought from them.

One, the glass covering the lcd is easy to get broke that caused the touchscreen feature to malfunctioned. Two, the batteries easy to get drained. Three, I noticed if you are using the phone for 30 minutes of listening to mp3, watching videos etc you can feel that the phone heats up easily. Four, I don’t know if there is something wrong with the charger

because it always take me almost 4 hours to fully charge the batteries. Five, the headset socket broke, I cannot used the earphone no more.

So there, it is still up to you if you will dare to try this brand. I am not making hate letter to hug, I am just writing my sentiments and my real encounters with their phones…five phones I bought to them in one day.

I hope that you learned from me as being an impulsive buyer. I hope that you consider first the quality of the product, make a research, read reviews before buying it. Because at the end of the day, you will be the one to do your own verdict to the product that you will buy. Either it will satisfy you or will just cause you trouble.

Derick says :

You really said what I`ve experienced. Hope other phone seekers will be able to read this as well. I think I don`t have to write a complaint for the said phone as you posted it same things anyway. God bless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372811524980130/k2311a1128/11.28.08