Nokia N73  » Phones  »
  • I love the music player as it supports AAC, MP3 and WMA formats
  • As I am quiet young so I really love something which has great design
  • To be very true, initially I bought it because of it simple yet elegant design
  • The keypad is also amazing and works very smoothly
  • I think among all the Smartphone available in the market, it has the best display

• by Aunindita Bhatia

If I have describe this phone all I will say . a great Smartphone with superb camera and awesome music player. I gifted this phone to myself about 2 years back. It is a 3G smart phone with loads of memory, though I installed an additional memory card for my phone.

It has a great FM radio which I really adore as I travel frequently. I love the music player as it supports AAC, MP3 and WMA formats. The FM frequency is also awesome.

I generally use the headphone provided with it

which also has the sound control. It is quiet light weight and thus is easy to carry. As I am quiet young so I really love something which has great design.

To be very true, initially I bought it because of it simple yet elegant design. It is much thinner than its earlier N series version of N70. I used to hate phones which had joystick as it was really difficult to handle.

But the joystick in N73 is awesome and easy to work with. The keypad is also amazing and works ...

• very smoothly. Talking about the display, the LCD screen is very large and the resolution is 240 x 320 megapixels.

I think among all the Smartphone available in the market, it has the best display. Nokia has done a tremendous job by improving its camera. The camera resolution of this phone is 3.

2 megapixels which is accompanied by 20x digital zoom along with built in flash with was very good when it was launched. I have also used it for making videos. Coming to sadder part, though the phone has

a great camera, but it’s really bad if you use it for making videos.

I tried it and it sucks the camera catches the videos in a slower motion especially at night. Though the music player is awesome, the headphone doesn’t work properly. I got it exchanged from the company twice but after every 15 or twenty days, it started giving the same trouble.

It would say ‘enhancement can’t be accepted’. Over all even if it has great features, the phone just switches off by itself especially while receiving a call. It hangs often.

Nokia N73

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372711524900830/k2311a1127/11.27.08