Chuck E. Cheese restaurant Smith, AR  » Restaurants  »
1200 Waldron, #148, Ft. Smith, AR 72903 (479-452-0111)
  • It was definitely a memorable occasion for all of us
  • However, all 5 of us (4 adults & 1 child) were having such a great time that several hours passed by before we even noticed we had been there that long, and all of us enjoyed playing the games
  • Cheese's web site so that the experience was not too expensive for any of us

• by pennysue502004

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

If you are looking for a great place to take a child to celebrate a special occasion, this Chuck E. Cheese restaurant is the place to go! My grandson recently had his eighth birthday, and my daughter wanted it to be a memorable occasion.

It was definitely a memorable occasion for all of us! Normally, none of us are that inclined to go to crowded, noisy places. My husband & I had planned on just sharing a meal with my grandson & his parents, and then leave them to enjoy the arcade games while we did other errands. Ft. Smith is a

very long drive (65 miles one way)for all of us, and the plan was to just stay a short time at Chuck E. Cheese’s. However, all 5 of us (4 adults & 1 child) were having such a great time that several hours passed by before we even noticed we had been there that long, and all of us enjoyed playing the games.

The pizza was much better than I expected from this type of restaurant. Definitely not gourmet, but suitable for children’s tastebuds as well as those of adults. The service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

We happened ...

• to go on a Saturday, and so the place was very crowded. It took a few minutes of waiting in line to get in and also a few minutes in line waiting to exit, due to Chuck E. Cheese’s policy of having a child check system. It is really nice to know that the staff does check to make sure no child leaves without the guardian he or she arrived with.

It was also great to be able to print out cupons off of the Chuck E. Cheese’s web site so that the experience was not too expensive for any of us. By

joining the Chuck E. Cheese Club, I was able to get a cupon that gave my grandson 20 free games tokens especially as a birthday present. I also found out that Chuck E. Cheese tries to encourage kids to do well in school by rewarding them for good grades on their report cards. Since my grandson does very well in school, we plan on taking him back to get that reward! It is definitely worth the long drive,expense, and time involved, just to see the happiness on my grandson’s face!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72711524690730/k2311a1127/11.27.08