Clear Anti-dandruff Shampoo

• by cloclo

I am always in search of the best dandruff shampoo out there in the market. I always have a bad case of dandruff especially in the winter. Oddly enough I the shampoo that is working for me is a non-dandruff shampoo. Anyways, I am here to review or write about a dandruff shampoo that really is the worst out there for me. And that shampoo is Clear Anti-dandruff shampoo. It is a new shampoo in

the market. When it first came out the product was nice. It is kinda true to it’s name which is an “anti-dandruff” shampoo. It does smells good but a little strong for my taste. When I have tried this again I can’t believe how worse it had gotten. My hair was limp and so unmanageable. I have more dandruff when I am using it. My hair won’t get soft even if I have to use ...

• a conditioner. It is really the worst shampoo ever.

The GOOD: > It smells good. Other than that I think everything is a down fall. I can’t think of anything good about it right at this moment.

The NOT SO GOOD: > The fact that it is a dandruff shampoo, well it’s suppose to remove or at least minimize dandruff. But for me I have more dandruff than before when I am using this shampoo.

> My hair

is full of tangles and it is unmanageable. On their commercial their advertisement says or claims that after using the shampoo the user will have soft hair, For me, it is the exact opposite. It is really not what it claims to be.

The VERDICT: For someone who is looking for a dandruff shampoo and finding one that claims it will work. This is the worst. Left me with flakes and hard to manage hair even after using conditioner.

Clear Anti-dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312611524380730/k2311a1126/11.26.08