Bisell Spotlifter plus  » Housewares  »
  • I really like this little machine because it is easy to use and convenient
  • I like the spray action and the portability of this machine
  • I would recommend this product as it is a handy,effiecient way for cleaning messes off your carpet

• by snowy

I have a Bisell spotlifter plus in my home. This little handheld carpet cleaning machine comes in handy for cleaning messes off your carpet. I really like this little machine because it is easy to use and convenient. You do not have to wrestle with this machine as it is lightweight and roughly

the size of a dust buster.

This small steam cleaner comes in very handy when you need to scrub carpets. It has dual action brushes that clean the carpet for you and are easily removable for cleaning. I like the spray action and the portability of this machine. I can use it in any room ...

• of the house and move it as I see fit. It is much easier to use on stairs and move from room to room than a standard large steam cleaner.This makes it perfect for the busy homeowner.

This little machine retails for 44.99 and can be purchased from a number of retailers. It is available

at Ace Hardware, Amazon.com, Circuit City, Kohls and Sears. This might be a good thing to get those with carpeting on your Christmas list. I would recommend this product as it is a handy,effiecient way for cleaning messes off your carpet. It is affordable and easy to use. I have no complaints at all about this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532611524300630/k2311a1126/11.26.08