Face of evil  » Movies  »
  • I think one thing that made this movie so great is that Tracey gold was in it, she did a wonderful job in it
  • This movie was great and I definitely highly recommend watching it

• by Brooke

Face of evil is one of my favorite movies that lifetime movie network plays. I had seen it a long time ago but this past weekend they showed it again.

I saw it on and got interested in it and watched it again because I had forgotten what happened in it.

Tracey gold plays on it and she is

a really good actress, and does a really good job in this movie.

Tracey gold plays a girl that is a little crazy and takes identities.

I liked the movie because it started out with Tracey gold in the movie and it ended it with her, it was like it told both of the sides of the stories rather ...

• than just the other girls.

I think one thing that made this movie so great is that Tracey gold was in it, she did a wonderful job in it.

Some of the movies that Lifetime Movie network plays would be a lot better if they had better actors in some of them.

Don’t get me wrong there are some

that are absolutely great without any really big actors.

I just think sometimes the actors make all the difference.

This movie was great and I definitely highly recommend watching it.

It had a really good ending as well.

The ending was another thing, sometimes the ending ruins some of the movies, as well this one just adds to how great this movie was.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112611524280630/k2311a1126/11.26.08