Movie The Strangers  » Movies  »
  • I don't think I have been that scared in a while during a movie
  • I don't like those types of movies that have torture like that in that
  • I think what was scary about this movie is that it was based on true events, and that the three people wouldn't just kill the couple
  • I do recommend watching this movie, it's definitely worth watching

• by Brooke

I just rented and watched the movie the strangers today and it was pretty good. I am not going to say it was a 10 because there were parts of the movie that I felt like “I wish it would hurry up and end”.

At the same time

though, I really wanted to watch the movie and see what happened.

I can also tell you that if you are looking for a scary movie then you don’t have to worry about this movie.

I don’t think I have been that scared in a while during a movie.

It’s about this couple that goes to this house that is out in the woods and these three people kind of torture the two couple.

It’s not gory at all though, and it isn’t torture like the movies saw or hostel.

It’s a different kind of torture, not that ...

• Movie The Strangers
      kind of torture.

I don’t like those types of movies that have torture like that in that.

I think what was scary about this movie is that it was based on true events, and that the three people wouldn’t just kill the couple.

Just to give you an example

they would come in the house and take the phones, or turn the lights off little things like that.

I do recommend watching this movie, it’s definitely worth watching.

I just wouldn’t give it a ten.

The ending could have been better but it wasn’t all that bad of an ending.

Movie The Strangers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112611524260630/k2311a1126/11.26.08