Watermelon Kiwi Kool-Aid Invisible  » Food  »
  • To me, watermelon kiwi is the best of the Invisible Kool-Aid flavors
  • I like the fact that it leaves no mustache, and it is truly clear
  • For some reason, whether it's cost to produce, or maybe it's limited in flavor additives, it seems hard to find

• by Rhonlynn

Kool-Aid has eliminated the purple mustache. Invisible Kool-Aid though often in limited supply at the grocery store, is a great invention.

Invisible Kool-Aid is available year round in basic flavors such as grape, cherry and lemonade, but also in raspberry and watermelon- kiwi. It is the same price as regular Kool-Aid, with no stain factor.

This has been proven in our house, as sometimes, my 17 year old is careless about his glassware. Glasses have

been spilled on carpet, no stain; and clothing, no stain. Ofcourse it doesn’t stain, it’s clear. Not necessarily.

The flavor of cherry Invisible Kool-Aid, with the proper amount of sugar, mixes up to be a very pale pink tone. I have mixed up a packet of cherry Invisible Kool-Aid, with the required sugar amount, plus about 1/4 cup more due to personal tastes, in one clear pitcher, and in my other clear pitcher, I ...

• did the same with watermelon-kiwi. Then I spilled a few drops on a white dishcloth. The pink tone from the cherry was very noticeable. Both were drank without hesitation, but the watermelon-kiwi was the first pitcher that was emptied.

To me, watermelon kiwi is the best of the Invisible Kool-Aid flavors. It is pleasing to children and adults. I like the fact that it leaves no mustache, and it is truly clear. The taste really

does seem to be well mixed with watermelon kiwi. For some reason, whether it’s cost to produce, or maybe it’s limited in flavor additives, it seems hard to find.

It seems to always be on my grocery list, and always in my pantry. When one pitcher is emptied, my son immediately makes,or asks me to make more. Hopefully the limitation of the product isn’t an indication that Kraft Food’s is going to have it discontinued.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272611524230630/k2311a1126/11.26.08