Rimmel Volume Booster Lip Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this lip gloss mainly because my other lipgloss had ran out and I was already at the grocery store so I thought I'd try it out
  • I think every makeup bag should contain this product

• by sparkles mcclure

I bought this lip gloss mainly because my other lipgloss had ran out and I was already at the grocery store so I thought I’d try it out.

Rimmel Volume Booster Lip color is a very nice gloss. It’s not sticky, but smooth and feels great. It actually has a pleasant scent as well. It makes my lips get a slight

tingle and cooling sensation. I would imagine this would be from the collagen.

The applicator is actually a brush and not the typical sponge-tip that comes with most every lipgloss. The brush makes it super easy for me to apply the gloss clear up to my natural lip line or a little bit outside of the line if I want to ...

• define my lips more.

My favor color so far is #7299. It’s a soft peachy-flesh color that looks really natural on my lips. It’s great to use with a more dramatic eye or just when you are running out of the house and want to put on some gloss. The color is very versatile and can be used in every day

life or when going out at night. There is a slight amount of sparkle, but it’s not overwhelming. It makes the gloss shiny not sparkly like a teenager at the mall.

Overall, I give the Rimmel Volume Booster a rock solid 9/10 because of the ease of application, smooth color, and great price. I think every makeup bag should contain this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312611524190630/k2311a1126/11.26.08