Revlon Eyelash Curler
  • I purchased my Revlon Eyelash Curler because my regular one from Sephora broke

• by sparkles mcclure

I purchased my Revlon Eyelash Curler because my regular one from Sephora broke. I was prepared to have a less-than-satisfactory product because it was cheap. I think it cost me $4-5 or so. Boy was I wrong! This is the best curler I’ve ever had!

Alot of other curlers are small so my super long lashes don’t fit on the

pad that is provided. I generally have to curl each side of lashes 3-4 times for the desired result. Not with this Revlon curler! I only have to use it 2 times on each side.

I start out with clean lashes. I put on my eye makeup and eyeliner. I have long and curly lashes naturally, but the curlers have always made them longer and even more gorgeous! Revlon’s curler has an incredibly soft gel-like pad that you press your lashes into. It’s soft and never pinches my lashes.

The handle is slightly too large for my small fingers, but I make it work. It’s not a big deal. When I’m ready for big lashes, I just put my lashes ...

• Revlon Eyelash Curler
      through the opening and SQUEEZE the life out of my lashes for 15-20 seconds. I usually go back for a second round, though there isn’t really a need to.

Using a lash curler makes your lashes look so much bigger and helps to separate. It also can be used to help adhere your false lashes better to your real lashes.

I

give this product a solid 9. I would give it a 10/10, but he handle is a little bit large for me. I love the price and I love the results. Everyone should go out to your local beauty isle and grab one of these! I swear to you, you will never go back to the more expensive brans again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312611524170630/k2311a1126/11.26.08