Bare Minerals Foundation
  • I love using it and telling others about this wonderful product
  • I found the containers of the foundation easy to hold on to while doing the swirl, tap, and buff instructions
  • At first I felt like had on a layer of makeup, but I think that was just because I wasn't used to the formula or the new way to apply the Bare Minerals Foundation

• by sparkles mcclure

I love Bare Minerals! I love using it and telling others about this wonderful product. It’s very easy to use. In fact, my 14 year old daughter even finds it easy. You know how hard it is to impress a teenager these days!

I first got my foundation in a starter kit. It contained 2 colors of foundation, Mineral Veil, different brushes, and a DVD on how to use everything. For the sake of this review, I will only write about the foundation

itself.

I found the containers of the foundation easy to hold on to while doing the “swirl, tap, and buff” instructions. The lid itself is a holder for the make up. It’s pretty cool to get to use more of the product.

The color of the foundation was a bit on the golden side, which is great for me since I have golden undertones. Buyers should make careful consideration as to the undertones of their skin when picking out the color of the foundation.

I ...

• was so skeptical at first. How is this little container of ‘powder’ going to cover my freckles, acne scars, dark circles under my eyes, small lines, etc? I was stunned to see it not only covered everything, but my skin glowed! My skin felt amazing!

At first I felt like had on a layer of makeup, but I think that was just because I wasn’t used to the formula or the new way to apply the Bare Minerals Foundation. Now that I’m a

pro at using it, it goes on like air.

I really enjoy using the foundation from Bare Minerals because it’s so light and super easy to apply. When you start to use it, no one will see the makeup. People will ask if you had something done. Only you will know your little secret!

I rate this product 9/10. It would have received a full 10/10, but because of the higher price I gave it a solid 9. I think everyone should try this product!

Bare Minerals Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312611524160630/k2311a1126/11.26.08