Airborne
  • I thought that it would taste vil,e like Alka-seltzer and work just as good
  • The amount of Vitamin C in these tablets are amazing
  • I've seen the cost of Airborne from between $7-9 in my local Fred Meyer store
  • I like using a natural medicine and not filling up my system with ingredients I can't pronounce

• by sparkles mcclure

I first purchased my Airborne not expecting great things. I thought that it would taste vil,e like Alka-seltzer and work just as good. Well, to my shock and amazement, Airborne works!

I have tried a few flavors. I have tried the grapefruit, lime and lemon, and also the orange. To me, the grapefruits tastes like a Squirt soda that has gone flat. It’s not terrible, but not my favorite either. The lemon and lime is rather bland, but seems to have the most fizzy action. Orange

is my favorite flavor. It’s not strong tasting, but has just the right amount of fizzy relief.

I work in a call center where bugs and germs run rampant. I make sure to always keep a tube of Airborne in my purse. It’s perfect to use when you just start a clod or flu coming on. In some cases, I never actually ever got the cold! I felt “off” instead of having a full-blown cold.

The amount of Vitamin C in these tablets are amazing. Even if you ...

• weren’t under the weather these would be great to take because it’s such an essential vitamin in your everyday life.

So when I get the feeling a bug has entered my system, I run to the store and grab a tube of Orange Airborne. Sometimes you can get them pretty cheaply if it’s not during cold and flu season. I always suggest that you stock up so that it’s not something you run out of. One tube should last you for one cold.

I’ve seen the cost

of Airborne from between $7-9 in my local Fred Meyer store. They do carry an off brand, but it isn’t nearly as good. I like using a natural medicine and not filling up my system with ingredients I can’t pronounce. I think Airborne is a great product. I highly recommend purchasing this. It’s easy to use and enjoy. It gently works on shortening your symptoms for the common cold. I give this product 9/10. I would score a full 10/10 if the cost was a wee bit lower.

Airborne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262611524150630/k2311a1126/11.26.08