Taste of Home Magazine
  • That is why I love Taste of Home magazine
  • There are amazing color photos of just about every recipe and there are usually themes to certain sections like cooking for two, cooking on a budget or food-specific recipes
  • There are always contests for the best of the best in every category you can imagine and heartwarming stories of mother's whose food made such deep memories for their children that they want to share the treasured recipes with all of us
  • This is by far the best magazine I receive and I highly recommend it to others

• by winali

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I have come to love the arrival of the mail. Of course not for the bills, or the ordinary letters and advertisements we all get, but for the magazine that has been coming to my home for the last 4 years, “Taste of Home.

” As a chef wannabe, I’ve always loved to cook.

Not enough to take classes and learn the techniques that true chefs know by heart, but the love that comes from creating something from nothing and filling the

house with an aroma that makes your mouth water.

I also love to see the look on someone’s face when they are really enjoying something that I’ve cooked in my kitchen.

That is why I love “Taste of Home” magazine.

This is a magazine that reaches out to people like me.

Those who love to cook, but have other lives outside of the kitchen.

This magazine is filled with recipes from people across the country, who like me, love ...

• to cook and share their creations.

There are amazing color photos of just about every recipe and there are usually “themes” to certain sections like cooking for two, cooking on a budget or food-specific recipes.

There are always contests for the best of the best in every category you can imagine and heartwarming stories of mother’s whose food made such deep memories for their children that they want to share the treasured recipes with all of us.

The magazine comes 6

times a year and, as such, usually comes at the perfect time for a specific holiday or season.

The magazine recently started publishing advertisements, and while I would prefer to not to see them in a previously advertisement-free publishing, the magazine has kept true to it’s integrity by keeping the advertisements to a minimum.

This is by far the best magazine I receive and I highly recommend it to others.

Taste of Home Magazine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392611524140630/k2311a1126/11.26.08