Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief  » Medicine  »
  • Being a nurse, I like to find products that are effective
  • Found in the pain reliever isle at Wal-Mart, this is by far the best over the counter pain reliever on the market

• by Rhonlynn

Migraines or headaches are often too mild to warrant prescription medication. Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief combines the ingredients of Extra Strength Excedrin, with a more economical price.

Ingredients of both over the counter medication match exactly. Acetaminophen-250 mgs, Aspirin-250 mgs, Caffeine-65 mgs. The two pain relievers-acetaminophen and aspirin combine with the caffeine,and it works. Being a nurse, I like to find products that are effective.

Wal-mart produces Equate products. This pain reliever cannot be thought of as simply a Wal-mart product. This can bring one to Wal-mart with the intent to only purchase this

one item, not often heard of during a trip to Wal-mart.

The packaging in the green plastic bottle mimics the pricey brand name pain reliever. Equate’s price makes this an unbelievably excellent product, and one that always needs to be in every household.

When I eat certain chocolate, my head starts to pound like electricity being shot through it, like an electric drum is pounding my brain, and then the head-ache becomes disabling, and the drumming builds to more than just pounding. If I have Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief on hand,

• I find that I can take 2 of these tablets, and within a half an hour, the drumming headache is gone. The difference of taking an Excedrin or taking the Equate brand is not even noticed. I like the fact that over the counter headache relief medicine does not cause drowsiness, and contains aspirin, which is excellent for heart health.

I always have Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief on hand. If I donot, I go to Wal-mart and get it. The price far outscores the price of Excedrin, making this very affordable. I cannot tell

a difference whatsoever.

While I am very careful to not eat chocolate, and untrusting at it’s sinful smell, I always know that if I goof up and eat it, that a headache might follow. Therefore, I keep a miniature bottle in my purse, a bottle in my bathroom, and a bottle next to my computer. How can I afford this many bottles at once? The bottles come priced two for one.

Found in the pain reliever isle at Wal-Mart, this is by far the best over the counter pain reliever on the market.

Equate Extra Strength Headache Relief

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262611524070630/k2311a1126/11.26.08