McDonald’s at 30th Street SEPTA Philadelphia PA  » Restaurants  »
1.0
2951 Market Street, 30th St. Station of SEPTA, Philadelphia PA 19104
  • I was waiting for my AMTRAK for Atlantic City when I decided to get a quick bite
  • For this, I would not recommend this McDonald's outlet
  • I believe that it is still important to treat customers right

• by ag_abscruzmd

I am an avid fan of McDonald’s fries, so I frequent this fastfood everywhere I go in Philadelphia. This particular fastfood joint inside the 30th Street Station (of SEPTA) is something that stands out because of the very rude staff.

They are very disorganized, the place is so dirty, and a lot of the customers have been complaining about their orders and having to wait in line for a long time. I went there once and never came back.

I was waiting for my AMTRAK for Atlantic City when I decided to get a quick bite. I ordered the Ranch BLT meal (with fries and drink). The food is okay, it’s just that the service is bad. They made ...

• McDonald's at 30th Street SEPTA Philadelphia PA
      me wait for a long time, and when finally I had to pay for my order, my debit card could not get through. The cashier, after several attempts, got impatient as I also got impatient. She then called her manager
      who instructed her what to do. When I told her that my train was about to leave, she and her manager gave me the attitude!

For this, I would not recommend this McDonald’s outlet. I believe that it is still important to treat customers right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72611523780630/k2311a1126/11.26.08