Pugs  » Pets  »
  • Most people might get annoyed by this constant need for attention, but I like it

• by sparkles mcclure

I love my Pug! I have a little black Pug named Larry. He is super needy, clingy, and follows me around all day long. Most people might get annoyed by this constant need for attention, but I like it.

Larry snores…alot. If you are bugged out by a noisy animal, maybe a Pug isn’t for you. Pugs sound like little old men snoring through the night. I find it comforting though. It’s nice to know your little friend is sleeping next

to you at night. You can tell who the true Pug lovers are by the way they talk about the snoring.

I adopted my Pug from Velma Amaya in Oregon. She had socialized Larry quite well. Never ever purchase a Pug (or any other puppy for that matter) who hasn’t been properly socialized. Velma is a very hands on handler and spends loads of time with her Pugs.

Pugs do shed their hair, so if you have an allergy or just don’t ...

• like to pick hair off of your shirt, don’t get a pug. Larry doesn’t shed a crazy amount of hair, but it’s enough. You can help your Pug from shedding a lot of hair if you simply take a few minutes once a week to brush out the coat.

Pugs are a pretty low maintenance breed. I take Larry to the groomer once a month to get his nails clipped. Pugs do not like it when you touch their paws, so

getting your Pug friend used to getting their nails trimmed will benefit them. To treat Larry when we go to the groomers I get him a bath with special shampoo, teeth brushing, ear cleaning, and I always pick up a bag of treats! Larry loves his treats!

A Pug is a super great dog. They are loyal companions who only ask to be #1 in your life. In return, Pugs will worship you. They only want to love and be loved in return.

Pugs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292611523740530/k2311a1126/11.26.08