Sephora store  » Shopping  »
9585 SW Washington Square Rd Tigard, Or
  • The best part is that you can seriously wander around the store and try on every piece of makeup that they sell
  • This sort of store is an amazing discovery for people like me who are addicted to make up

• by sparkles mcclure

I love this store. I really love this store. For any self-respecting makeup junkie, Sephora is like Heaven! Sephora has just about every brand of good quality makeup you can possibly want. If they make it, chances are that Sephora keeps it on a shelf.

that they sell. If you want to put on lipgloss, you got it! If you want to try out the newest shimmer shade from Bare Minerals, you can! There is more mascara, gloss, and eye liner than what should be allowed to exist.

On the opposite of the store is where all of the skin care is sold. There are products for every kinda ...

• of skin. I have dry skin and oily skin and they have products just for me there! The sales folk will even help you to decide what brand or formula will work best for you.

Speaking of the sales staff, they aren’t paid on commission so there isn’t a huge amount of pressure to buy things. I would imagine that they get some sort

of bonus or incentive, but they do make a base salary. I’ve been tempted to apply there just so I can wander around all day putting on makeup.

This sort of store is an amazing discovery for people like me who are addicted to make up. Sephora is the best. It’s certainly a store I will frequent in order to feed my addiction to makeup. Thanks Sephora!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242611523730530/k2311a1126/11.26.08