Jones Restaurant Philadelphia, PA  » Restaurants  »
700 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
  • I like the way the owner created some sort of a balance in this small place with a second level
  • I love tacos, and this is by far the best-tasting tacos for me
  • I would not recommend the burger and the fries because there are much better burger-and-fries places
  • It's a mixture of lemonade and tea, and is really delicious
  • If you happen to come by, I guarantee you that you will love the Seared Tuna Tacos and the iced tea

• by ag_abscruzmd

Jones Restaurant is a Starr restaurant, so expect a cool ambiance. I like the way the owner created some sort of a balance in this small place with a second level.

Check out the posters on the wall.

They are great conversation pieces, especially when you are waiting to be seated (the place is always full, especially for lunch).

The waiters

and the waitresses are good-looking and they give good service.

There are some dishes that I keep on coming back for more, like the Seared Tuna Tacos! I love tacos, and this is by far the best-tasting tacos for me.

My friend would always come back for the Pistachio-encrusted Tilapia.

This is so good as well but I have tasted better tilapia ...

• dishes in my native country.

I would not recommend the burger and the fries because there are much better burger-and-fries places.

As for the drinks, they have a variety of cool-sounding alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, but I do recommend the Jones Country Club Iced Tea.

It’s a mixture of lemonade and tea, and is really delicious!

The price? Well, the tacos

are reasonably priced, but the other dishes are quite steep, especially the drinks! This is a good place to bring your friends in, but not ideal for a romantic date because the place tends to become cramped and loud with so much people.

If you happen to come by, I guarantee you that you will love the Seared Tuna Tacos and the iced tea!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72511523541230/k2311a1125/11.25.08