Infantino Front 2 Back Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
Toys R Us
  • I bought the Infantino Front 2 Back carrier as an alternative way to our stroller to take my baby out
  • I would recommend this product for anyone looking to buy a good value for money baby carrier

• by AlexAngeloe

I bought the Infantino Front 2 Back carrier as an alternative way to our stroller to take my baby out. Baby carriers allow you to go about your business while carrying your baby in front of you/ on your back like a rucksack.

They are a good alternative to strollers, which my baby spends most of his time trying to be taken out of, and allows for greater flexibility when going about your day, be it shopping for dvds

or doing the laundry.

At US$30 the Infantino baby carrier is very good value for money.

Its light, so it doesnt add to your baby’s weight (which does get very heavy after a while) and most importantly it is very strong, so you are never in danger of the straps breaking and baby falling to the ground.

My baby really enjoys it.

I wear it round my front with him facing outwards so he sees everything I do and ...

• is on a level with most things (which isn’t as much fun now that he is fond of trying to grab everything).

Its got thick straps so its comfortable, with nothing sticking or cutting into my baby’s body, and it holds his weight very well, even though now hes a beefy 10 kilo, 6 month old.

The straps sit nicely on my shoulders as well, which is great for long walks about town or through crowded shopping malls.

I

do feel the strain in my lower back after a few hours, but that would be the same with any carrier.

It also gets very hot during the summer, but again regardless of how good the baby carrier is when your baby’s body is pressed that closely to yours for extended periods of time, both baby and you will get very hot.

I would recommend this product for anyone looking to buy a good value for money baby carrier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542511523531230/k2311a1125/11.25.08