McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers  » Food  »
  • You could go and ask any american what their favorite item is off the menu at Mcdonalds and I can guarantee that the majority of the time you are always going to hear Double cheese burger

• by hillm0878

How could anyone go wrong with a double cheeseburger from Mcdonalds. the price is only a dollar with it being on the dollar menu. Its been one of America’s favorites for centuries. Sure it might be a bit greasy, but hey all Mcdonalds burgers are greasy. But its oh so good.

Everytime I go into Mcdonalds that is the one thing that I am always sure to order, and always just plain with Cheese.

I take my three year old daughter there and order a kids mean for her, and instead of eating her own burger, she ends up eating mine. She ...

• likes the double cheese burger over any other burger or even chicken sandwich that they have.

burger. Its cheap, convenient and delicious. I will never go to Mcdonalds and not order a double cheese burger. No matter what else I get and eat, I will always get a double cheese burger and eat that or save it for later, there is no passing this burger up for me.

McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272511523521230/k2311a1125/11.25.08