State Farm Insurance Car and Home  » Insurance  »
Richmond Hill, Canada
  • I want this review to serve you not simply as another insurance review, but something that will make you actually go and compare quotes and find the best one that suits you
  • The car was amazing, had no problems with it
  • Yes, it was a coupe, and some people think it's more expensive if it's a sportier looking car, but State Farm never imposed that on me, so I paid the same as if I would've owned a sedan Toyota from 99
  • I went online, got my quote, called in, got an additional discount, because I am a university student, and I decided to stick with it
  • Get a quote, if anything, just out of curiosity and you won't regret it

• by monimo

I want this review to serve you not simply as another insurance review, but something that will make you actually go and compare quotes and find the best one that suits you. I started driving again about two years ago, and I was driving a Toyota Solara from 1999. The car was amazing, had no problems with it.

Yes, it was a coupe, and some people think it’s more expensive if it’s a sportier looking car, but State Farm never imposed that on me, so I paid the same as if I would’ve owned a sedan Toyota from 99. My first insurance contract was with BelairDirect.

I went online, got my quote, called in, got an additional discount, because

I am a university student, and I decided to stick with it. A couple of months later some friends told me about state farm and how ridiculously cheap it was for insurance for their three cars and home! I immediately gave them a call and they were extremely courteous, and within hours I had a quote in my hand for all my family’s three cars, fire protection for our home and some other sort of home protection.

The sum was roughly around $350 for everything, as opposed to $470 that we paid before. And if you are wondering about rates in US, I heard they’re much lower than any other company would normally offer, so give them a call.

...

• Now come the tricky part! I was involved in a car crash recently, and I was not at fault. My only problem was that I never bothered to add collision upset to my insurance rate, and another fee that would provide me with a rental car while my car was being evaluated… big mistake!! I live quite far from where I work, so public transportation was ok for the first couple of days, but soon became a hassle.

The lady who was my representative for State Farm was incredibly nice and told me they do this sometimes for customers who can’t do without their cars, and altered the original document on their system as to say I actually did

pay for it. So I received a rental for about two weeks!! at no charge, and my car was a write off.

I was extremely satisfied with the outcome, they evaluated it at first and gave me a sum that was under the price I paid, but after calling them again, and explaining to them what parts were originally on the car, they gave me a little over what I originally paid for the car. I am very thankful to have found this insurance company, it’s very simple to use.

Get a quote, if anything, just out of curiosity and you won’t regret it. The payment is processed through a preauthorized account on your chequings account, and it’s typically withdrawn on the 19th of every month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 582511523461230/k2311a1125/11.25.08