St. Paulus Miki Catholic Church
Salatiga, Indonesia
  • I know God is happy when His people attend to the church, so I trying to attend in this church every Sunday

• by koizumi akira

For about eight years ago I become member in this church, I attend this church because this is the only Catholic church around my new hometown. I move to this little town to get my bachelor degree in electrical engineering. Although my new city is a small city but the Church members are many. And they are very friendly people, willing to help each other without ask and truly helpful.

It is a great

feeling when you are new in town and every body willing to accept you what ever you like, make your feeling more peaceful, knowing that there is so much friend that you can count on.

That is my social relationship with the other church member. And the next section is my religious activity in this church. God always take care of His people, even the worst people, He always trying to guide them into the ...

• right path, He also gives us everything, but we sometimes doesn’t care about Him, like I do. And now I’m trying to fix myself and thanks to Him, and in this church I able to do that. I know God is happy when His people attend to the church, so I trying to attend in this church every Sunday. I usually attend in the morning session. And for God blessing, I feel comfortable when
        I go to this church, every time I sit and pray to God, I feel strong and I able to level up my spirituality.

For me, this is important to choose the right place to worship God, and I pick this church because I feel lots better to praise God in here than in the other church. When you feel great, than you can give your pray with all of your heart and mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 512511523451230/k2311a1125/11.25.08