Gatsby Big Mountain Cologne  » Perfume  »
  • And I think they really mean that, not just an empty comment to pleasure me
  • The characteristic from this cologne that I like is the natural flavor, refreshing too, little bit hard and sporty, also smell elegant and sweet
  • But there is some minor disadvantage using this cologne, the smell doesn't last long, so I must carry this cologne every where I go

• by koizumi akira

I already use this Gatsby Splash Cologne Big Mountain for about four years and I feel satisfied using it.

Decent quality of cologne, but the smell is good enough, especially when I meet woman, they said they like my cologne, that a good thing for man get a good opinion from women. And I think they really mean that, not just an

empty comment to pleasure me.

The characteristic from this cologne that I like is the natural flavor, refreshing too, little bit hard and sporty, also smell elegant and sweet. The most dominant flavor is natural, which is my favorite.

This cologne is very affordable, cheap cologne, but the smell is like expensive cologne. And it makes me happy. Economic and smell expensive, almost ...

• all men prefer this way.

Besides smell good, this cologne give refreshing effect to me, feels like rejuvenate after I use this cologne, hard to find this effect on the other cologne.

But there is some minor disadvantage using this cologne, the smell doesn’t last long, so I must carry this cologne every where I go. Because of this, I must use

big amount of cologne everyday. And in short time the bottle will be empty. So I go shopping regularly to buy this cologne. I don’t really care about this minor disadvantage, because I think it is not good if we spend a lot of money just to buy cologne, so I prefer the cheap one, but with the right choice you’ll get expensive smell.

Gatsby Big Mountain Cologne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562511523441230/k2311a1125/11.25.08