Cricket Cell Service  » Cellular services  »
  • My phone is super cute (it has a hot pink cover on it) and was super cheap (I think I paid $20 for it)
  • The best part about my service is that it's like 2/3 the cost of Verizon and for more stuff
  • If I was using Verizon or AT&T this same service would cost well over $100 by the time you add regulatory fees to the bill

• by sparkles mcclure

Years ago I used Verizon as my cell carrier and thought it was great. That was until I discovered CRICKET! I love my Cricket service. My phone is super cute (it has a hot pink cover on it) and was super cheap (I think I paid $20 for it). The best part about my service is that it’s like 2/3 the cost of

Verizon and for more stuff!!

I have the plan where it’s unlimited everything. If I was using Verizon or AT&T this same service would cost well over $100 by the time you add regulatory fees to the bill. Not Cricket! I pay $45. I pay less than half the cost for the exact same service.

You will hear people say that Cricket is a ghetto ...

• cell plan. You’ll hear people say the phones are ugly. You will hear people tell you it’s lame to use a lower discounted service plan. Who are these people?!? Do they not realize that they are being over-charged for the same stuff I pay less than $50 for?

My cell has never dropped a call on the Cricket plan. Verizon dropped calls every day

it seemed. My call quality is awesome. Everything is crystal clear and there are no “dead zones”.

In my humble opinion, everyone should drop the major cell carries and switch to a cheap plan. In this day and age we can all stand to save a few bucks. This cell service through Cricket it certainly worth checking out. I’m 100% satisfied and will never leave.

Cricket Cell Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222511523131130/k2311a1125/11.25.08