JetBlue  » Airlines  »
  • There were also various alcoholic beverages available at an average cost of $5 or so

• by chelliebean

On a recent trip to the Bahamas, I took my first flight on JetBlue Airways. I’ve always heard good things about JetBlue, but haven’t had the opportunity to fly with them as of yet; although they typically do have less expensive fares for flights, for my past few vacations I’ve gone with bundled vacation packages through other vendors.

Once we boarded the flight, I was pleasantly surprised

to see how much more spacious the seats and aisles are in comparison to our flight down to the Bahamas on Continental. The seats were much more comfortable, and with the extra leg room options that they have, are probably the most comfortable I’ll be short of flying first class on another airline. The addition of the TVs in the back of every seat is ingenious; you can plug in your own headphones from your iPod, or purchase a pair from JetBlue for a reasonable $1. They have many different channels available, as well as quite a few movie choices.

My flight didn’t have a meal service, but we did have an abbreviated snack service, with a choice of several different soft drinks, iced teas and water, as well as a variety of chips, cookies and ...

• JetBlue
      crackers. Unlike other airlines, the flight attendants were more than happy to give you more than one package of whichever snack you chose. There were also various alcoholic beverages available at an average cost of $5 or so.

The flight was quite enjoyable, so that we have already booked our next trip on JetBlue so that we can have the comfortable seats and in-flight entertainment that

we choose. Another big plus to JetBlue is their very intuitive website, which makes booking flights so much easier; you have several options to choose from on any given day, and can see a week before and after your flight to see less expensive options if your flight dates are negotiable.

It’s easy to see why JetBlue has become the preferred airline for many; it certainly has become mine!

JetBlue
Anita Farley says :

re : There were also various alcoholic beverages available at an average cost of $5 or so
I love using JetBlue because there’s always a chance to get cheap last minute flights.I used it last week going to California and I got a good deal on the ticket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402511523041130/k2311a1125/11.25.08