Bee Pollen  » Health  »
  • When driving long distances or when participating in sport activities I have definitely noticed an extra boost of energy that keeps me alert, and buzzing through the badminton court or through the our forest playground where we have our regular paintball war games during the weekends

• by Donato
      Bee’s lead a busy life but have a short life span. I discovered that these highly organized insects have a distinct social order like the ants.

There are the worker bees that have are noted for the energy and are tasked with gathering pollen all throughout their life.

Thus Bee Pollen has become a much sought after

supplement in regards to getting a boost of energy and added stamina as observed in the abilities of the worker bee.

These worker bees have the singular task of gathering pollen from all possible locations where it may be found thus they have the capacity to fly as far as 800 miles in a given work day.

The use of Bee Pollen as a health supplement that provides energy and added stamina has already been a practice among Asian athletes.

As I was introduced to this supplement 4 years ago, it has become a regular stock in my line up of daily supplements.

When driving long distances or when participating in sport activities I ...

• Bee Pollen
      have definitely noticed an extra boost of energy that keeps me alert, and “buzzing” through the badminton court or through the our forest playground where we have our regular paintball war games during the weekends.

Two (2) tablets a day is enough to keep my energy levels up all the way till bed time where I can

still get busy with my “queen bee” One bottle of Bee Pollen from Foreverliving Products, has 100 tablets and costs only $12.

20 at retail and even 30% lesser as a registered distributor which I can sign up for free online.

Thanks to these “bee-autiful|” creatures I continue to enjoy an active lifestyle in days and even years to come.

Bee Pollen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415095230530/k2311a0915/9.15.05