Long John Silvers & A&W Fulton, MO  » Restaurants  »
1506 N Bluff St Fulton, MO 65251
  • I love the fish & Chicken meal you get two big pieces of that wonderful to die for battered fish, & chicken along with a pile of hushpuppies you can have coleslaw which I choose not to have as I don't care for theirs, (sorry) but I am picky I usually get extra hushpuppies or sometimes an extra piece of fish or chicken
  • They have a nice drive up window too which I like because sometimes I just order the big box of chicken & fish and head home, I eat it while I'm driving home
  • They try at least, the bathrooms too are usually really kept pretty clean I think

• by MissouriWoman

The Long John Silver’s located in Fulton Mo, is not only a Seafood place to eat, but its also combined with A&W, Remember those from your past, you know like the A&W Rootbeer Float when we were kids??

Well When they built this Restaurant here in Fulton several years ago somebody ( bless their hearts) had the great idea of combining the two places together, GREAT IDEA!!!!

So On the rare occasion when I go to Fulton or even passing through Fulton on my way somewhere else, I must must MUST always stop at this Long John Silvers & A&W place; talk about Food Heaven!!! (G)!

I love the

fish & Chicken meal you get two big pieces of that wonderful to die for battered fish, & chicken along with a pile of hushpuppies you can have coleslaw which I choose not to have as I don’t care for theirs, (sorry) but I am picky I usually get extra hushpuppies or sometimes an extra piece of fish or chicken; The cool thing about it being combined with A&W is you can also order something from their menu line too like cheesesticks, or your friend can order a silly old cheeseburger or something if they aren’t in the mood for LJS… I usually get a nice rootbeer to ...

• go with my meal and you know the diet A&W Rootbeer is really better than the regular ( to me) go figure.

This place is usually always packed at dinnertime, so its smart to try to go either before most people have their dinner time or right after wards you know?

They have a nice drive up window too which I like because sometimes I just order the big box of chicken & fish and head home, I eat it while I’m driving home..LOL! YUMMY!

The place has always been nice and clean , as clean as you can get it when they are busy you know? They try at

least, the bathrooms too are usually really kept pretty clean I think.

Long John Silvers is a place I could eat at every day and never tire of, I just love the fish and their chicken and I Have for many many years, well since they hit the market. Love them!!

I could go for some right now if they were closer to me, darn it!

But for me its about a 20 minute drive or so, not bad but I guess its a good thing my stupid town doesn’t have one I’d be as big a barn!!

Great place to eat!! I know I’ll be there as often as I can!

Top Notch for me!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72411522920630/k2311a1124/11.24.08