Philips Cucina Fryer HD 6155  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • I bought this fryer 3 years ago with the aim in mind
  • After a week of using it, i found that this deep fryer though served my first aim but it's also trouble me a lot
  • I believe this devise can serve you better if you follow the direction

• by Kirah

I bought this fryer 3 years ago with the aim in mind…it’s going to help me with the preparation of all fried foods. I was looking for a simple,easy and fast deep fryer.

This devise come with a handy booklet which provide us with a chart that indicate what type of food we

can prepare, frying temperature as well as the preparation time to select.

I used this devise to fry chicken, prawn,fish, french fries, nuggets and small meatballs.

You can also fry vegetable fritters.

After a week of using it, i found that this deep fryer though served my first aim but it’s also trouble ...

• me a lot.

To get a good result of your fried food you need to use it wisely according to the book.

Even to get a good french fries you need to fry it twice.

I used to get my fried food soaked with cooking oil though i had drain it very well.

/> Moreover, this fryer need more than half bottle of my 3 kgs cooking oil…what’s a waste! What’s more…the leftover oil always smell badly even though it’s look clear.

This produced badly taste foods.

I believe this devise can serve you better if you follow the direction.

So it’s complicated! Anyway, the price is quite good for average family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532411522790630/k2311a1124/11.24.08