DKNY Fragrance for Men  » Perfume  »
  • I bought this DKNY for Men perfume in 2005
  • It's really worth the RM 212 (USD $61) which I paid for

• by honest.guy

I bought this DKNY for Men perfume in 2005. It was released in 2000 by the designer Donna Karan. The design of the perfume is a combination of modern street lifestyle with a light scent of nature. I’ve actually read review about the perfume and most people said it smells a bit like tobacco. I must say I don’t fancy that kind of smell at all since I’m an anti-smoker.

But I came across the DKNY exhibition in a local shopping complex and

tried on this new perfume. Surprisingly, the smell of tobacco is not noticeable. There’s a slight hint of tobacco smell but the light and refreshing smell of nature covers it up pretty well. The result is quite a good mixture of energizing smell true to their design objective which is to take the energy of modern New York streets and mix it with the wooden and mossy scent of nature. It’s perfectly suitable for working professionals.

Besides that, the perfume is ...

• also quite lasting. It can easily last up to 5 hours or more. I normally apply this perfume on Fridays since this perfume is slightly stronger than my usual Hugo Boss Pure. I also use this perfume when I go out during the weekends. The smell is very refreshing and gives you the feeling of being energized by the perfume.

The perfume comes in an elegantly designed 100ML bottle slim and long.

One thing to note though is that this

perfume is indeed a little stronger than other lighter perfumes such as Hugo Boss Pure and Issey Miyake for men. Spray a little bit and it’ll smell just nice. Spray too much and you might suffer from nose block especially if you have a sensitive nose like me.

Overall, I really like this perfume and I’ve been using this perfume for 3 years now. I still have about 30% before I finish it. It’s really worth the RM 212 (USD $61) which I paid for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562411522570530/k2311a1124/11.24.08