Virtual Glasses
  • I just bought a pair of Virtual Glasses and I highly recommend them
  • These are among the best i've seen around and I bought them for much less than other brands that offer much, much less
  • These Video Glasses have an amazing definition and can truly change your viewing experience
  • I found that they are best suited for video games

• by Alessandro

I just bought a pair of Virtual Glasses and I highly recommend them. Make sure though that the bigger the virtual screen the more higher the amount of pixels. I personally bought a pair that emulate a 81″ screen with 9900 pixel resolution.

These are among the best i’ve seen around and I bought them for much less than other brands that offer much, much

less. These Video Glasses have an amazing definition and can truly change your viewing experience.

I found that they are best suited for video games. You literarily see the action as if you were 2 meters away from an 81″ screen.

That is an amazing viewing experience. The only flaw, and only flaw, is that it has a wire and can make things somewhat uncomfortable.

...

• There is however one particular model which works wireless. These work great even if the person wears glasses, even though I personally found myself more confortable with contacts.

I felt a bit of pressure from the Video Glasses onto the normal glasses and it was getting a bit annoying. Now for the audio you have 2 options, you can make it pass through the built

in headphones (in the video-glasses) through an RCA cable, or you can just plug the video cable and send the audio through your home sound system.

These Video Glasses work with any device with an AV output, and yes most models also work on Ipods. Can you imagine being on an aeroplane and watching your favorite movie, not on a 2.

5″ screen but an 80″ screen? AMAZING.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282411522490530/k2311a1124/11.24.08