Xbox 360 Game Console  » Games  »
  • I purchased Microfsoft Xbox 360 Core System Game Console for my son, although I think I enjoyed using it more than he does or is it because he can hardly get a chance to use it himself
  • The games I bought were very awesome even for me who is not a game fanatic
  • So I know that I will be purchasing another one soon

• by iriegirl

I purchased Microfsoft Xbox 360 Core System Game Console for my son, although I think I enjoyed using it more than he does or is it because he can hardly get a chance to use it himself. This gadget was the best so far.

It comes with free Xbox Live Silver membership

which makes it easy for downloading patches, ad based media content and other items as needed.

It has a lot of hard drive, about 20 gigs, it comes with a power cord, one controller (wireless), one ethernet cable, one Xbox headset, DVD remote and even AA batteries.

This game is very easy to use and the instructions can be followed quite easily.

It comes with quite a few accessories, however there are some you will need to purchase depending on what you want to do.

Once I hooked up the game console, since I wanted to try it before I gave my son his gift,

• Xbox 360 Game Console
      I spent hours playing games.

The games I bought were very awesome even for me who is not a game fanatic.

The color contrast is perfect.

This is a great gift for any kid or adult who loves to play games.

Since I bought the one for my son my

nephew has not stopped visiting.

So I know that I will be purchasing another one soon.

I am really happy I made this purchase so whenever any of my friends ask me what to purchase as a gift for a teenager, I just tell them about the Xbox 360.

Xbox 360 Game Console

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282411522410530/k2311a1124/11.24.08