Lambertz Exquisit biscuits wafer  » Food  »
  • Usually I like wafers but not all of them because some of them aren't crispy at all and they such the humidity from the air and after that they taste awful so when I buy wafers I get quite picky
  • The good thing about wafers is that they usually don't cost much so even if they get soft I am not very sorry to throw them away
  • The other day I saw this great looking books of biscuits and I decided to buy it because all the biscuits had chocolate and I really like that
  • These Lambertz cookies are supposed to be exquisit but judging by the wafer, which is just one of them, I really wouldn't agree with it although it is written on the box

• by lorelai

Usually I like wafers but not all of them because some of them aren’t crispy at all and they such the humidity from the air and after that they taste awful so when I buy wafers I get quite picky. The good thing about wafers is that they usually don’t cost much so even if they get soft I am not very sorry to throw them away. The other day I saw this great looking books of biscuits and I decided to buy it because all the biscuits had chocolate and I really like that.

Lambertz Exquisit biscuits wafer look like every

other wafer biscuit, they are about 4cm long and almost 1cm high. you get 2 strata of chocolate and 3 strata of biscuit.

The chocolate is quite hard which is good because there’s not a lot of butter in it and I really like that because when there’s a lot of butter in the chocolate it makes the wafer soft and it melts easily. The wafer is quite hard but it isn’t crunchy at all.

The cream strata between two wafer strata are made of regular chocolate and not the one with nuts which is kind a strange because usually wafers ...

• are made with hazelnut cream. The wafer is of a very pale colour, I mean the biscuit strata is rather pale and also the chocolate one is pale too.

The cream is good but there’s really little of it, it kind a feels that you are eating 3 strata of wafer with almost any cream, the only taste of the cream you can feel is that sweet bitter after taste hat chocolate usually leaves in ones mouth but you can’t really taste chocolate. I find this Lambertz Exquisit biscuits wafer rather good because they aren’t very sweet.

They have 500 calories in

100g which is not all that much for a chocolate cookie. It comes in a very nice Lambertz squared box which is red and yellow and has a photo of a bunch of different cookies in it.

You get 200g of cookies ad only 3 biscuits of them are wafers. Lambertz Exquisit biscuits wafer tastes fine but I must admit that I’ve eaten much less expensive wafers which tasted much better.

These Lambertz cookies are supposed to be exquisit but judging by the wafer, which is just one of them, I really wouldn’t agree with it although it is written on the box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272411522400530/k2311a1124/11.24.08