Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Sonnentaler  » Food  »
2.5
  • The other day I bought a bunch of different cookies, one of them was Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Sonnentaler
  • These cookies look really delicious because they are covered with chocolate on the lower side while on the upper one they are only half covered with chocolate
  • Unfortunately the chocolate strata is really tin and it kind a melts easily
  • The chocolate is not very good but the cookie is, it has coconut in it and it also smells like chocolate all together I am not very amazed with it because I was expecting something more exquisite, first of all because the box where the cookies are is says that they are exquisite but they aren't, and the second thing s that they were really expensive, I paid 200g of these cookies 1,99 Euro which is quite a lot
  • I mean they are sweet but not too much although they leave rather sweet aftertaste in your mouth and I don't like that very much because then I just want to eat more to get rid of that sweet after taste

• by lorelai

I am a big fan of cookies specially those with chocolate so when I go to the shop I rarely buy cookies without the chocolate. The other day I bought a bunch of different cookies, one of them was Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Sonnentaler.

These cookies look really delicious because they are covered with chocolate on the lower side while on the upper one they are only half covered with chocolate.

They are round

and about 3cm in diameter while they are about half cm thick.

They are quite hard and they are not very easy to break and they don’t go to crumbs which is really great.

Unfortunately the chocolate strata is really tin and it kind a melts easily.

The chocolate is not very good but the cookie is, it has coconut in it and it also smells like chocolate all together I am not very amazed with it because I was expecting something more exquisite, first of all because the box where the cookies are is says that they are exquisite but they aren’t, and the second thing s that they were really expensive, I paid 200g of these cookies 1,99 Euro which is quite a lot.

I like the fact that they don’t have too much butter in them, actually you can’t taste butter at all ...

• Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Sonnentaler
      but because of that they are also rather dry and light.

They aren’t sweet.

I mean they are sweet but not too much although they leave rather sweet aftertaste in your mouth and I don’t like that very much because then I just want to eat more to get rid of that sweet after taste.

The box looks really great, it looks very luxurious, it is of a very pale yellow colour, while

there’s also a red part and the Lambertz logo which is actually a white frame and a red background with Lambertz written in it.

3 cookies have 116 calories and that’s only for the 23g.

Well, Lambertz Exquisit biscuits Sonnentaler are a great present for someone you don’t care much for but for some reason you have to go and visit them because they look great but they don’t taste all that good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272411522390530/k2311a1124/11.24.08