Cocco twin, 7 coconut snacks  » Food  »
  • I really like coconut snacks, I like Bounty and my sister likes it too so we were buying them quite often but then I discovered Cocco twin
  • This big bag has a picture of a coconut broken into pieces and a picture of the snack too which looks delicious and you can't see any difference between it and Bounty
  • The chocolate melts easily in your mouth but I prefer eating all the product together without waiting for the chocolate to melt

• by lorelai

I really like coconut snacks, I like Bounty and my sister likes it too so we were buying them quite often but then I discovered Cocco twin. We tried them and realized that we liked them even better than original Bounty. The fact that Cocco Twin costs less than Bounty was just another plus and it made our decision to opt for Cocco Twin much easier.

Cocco twin comes in a blue plastic bag, you get 7 snack in the bag and each one of them doesn’t have separate wrapping.

This big bag has a picture of a coconut broken into pieces and a picture of the snack too which looks delicious and you can’t see any difference between it and Bounty.

On the bag it is written Cocco Twin, 7 coconut snacks. In the bag there’s a thick paper which holds the bars.

Each bar is about 5cm lond and 2cm wide, it is covered with a thick strata of milk chocolate. The chocolate melts easily in your mouth but I prefer eating all the product together without waiting for ...

• the chocolate to melt.

Inside the chocolate there’s a bunch of coconut chips which taste delicious although if you try to eat them without chocolate you will realize that they are little bit too sweet and the chocolate actually neutralizes that sweetness. What hold together coconut chips is some kind a sweet cream and that’s why they are so sweet but mixed with this strata of thick chocolate above them they taste perfectly.

The taste is original coconut taste and they also smell like coconut. I really like them.

Each

snack has 25g so as you get 7 of them in the pack that means that you get 175g of the product in the bag. Each bar is rather small so you can eat it in just 2 bites which actually means that they are gone in just a few seconds.

But I am glad that they are this small because as they are rather sweet I couldn’t even eat more. I am really satisfied with Cocco twin and I will continue buying them because they are delicious and also rather cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272411522360530/k2311a1124/11.24.08