Land Low fat whip raspberry  » Food  »
  • You can find different tastes of this product and I really like all of them but my favourite two are raspberry and blueberry
  • I don't really like to eat this lower part alone but mixed with the upper white cream it is really excellent and delicious
  • The best way to eat this product is with spoon to take both white and red part because that way the sour vanilla taste intensifies the raspberry taste which is kind a dull

• by lorelai

I wasn’t really used to whips before but then in a shop near my house I discovered these great Land low fat whips and since then I am like addicted to them. You can find different tastes of this product and I really like all of them but my favourite two are raspberry and blueberry.

Land Low fat whip raspberry tastes really great.

The first thing you see when you lift the cover is his white smooth cream which smells like sweet and sour.

You put the spoon in the cream

and you realise that it is full of air, I mean, it is full of small bubbles of air so it feels like a cushion.

The white cream is rather dense although it is full of air but these air bubbles are so incredible small that the cream looks really dense.

There’s about 2cm of this cream and then you get some jelly mixture with pieces of raspberry in it.

It is of a reddish or pinkish colour and it smells and tastes like raspberry jam.

I don’t really like to ...

• eat this lower part alone but mixed with the upper white cream it is really excellent and delicious.

The white cream tastes like vanilla mixed with yogurt but it is much better than a yogurt, it is really like a cream made with yogurt.

If you mix getger the two parts you will see that the white cream will become of a much less quantity than it originally was because the air will go out.

The best way to eat this product is with spoon to take both white and red

part because that way the sour vanilla taste intensifies the raspberry taste which is kind a dull.

Land Low fat whip raspberry comes in a white plastic glass which has a pale white wrapping with LAnd logo and some raspberries on it.

The glass is covered with aluminum paper which is also blue and has a picture ofraspberries and a spoon with a bunch of product on it, the picture looks delicious and it was actually what made me buy this product in teh first place because I had never tried a whip before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272411522310530/k2311a1124/11.24.08