Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Cream
  • The tube that I bought was $10.50 and It was an 8 oz
  • The best part about these products is the are not tested on animals

• by missyleicester

Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Cream is great! I first tried it a year ago. I was shopping with a friend of mine and we went into Bath and Body Works’ store. One of the ladies that worked there was holding a tube of the Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Cream.

She asked if my

friends and I would like to try it. I said I would and she squirted some on my hands and massaged it in.

Soon after that you could smell coconut. It reminded me of being at the beach and the smell of suntan lotion.

To me that is a great smell. I had to get a tube that day and I ...

• have been using it ever since.

Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Cream is one of the signature scents at Bath and Body Works. It is infused with real coconut extract.

On the front of the tube it has a little under half of a coconut with two limes in it. The tube that I bought was $10.

50 and

It was an 8 oz. tube.

When you but it on it is so creamy and smells great. It is a blend of coconut, lime and vanilla and musk.

The best part about these products is the are not tested on animals! These products are made specially for Bath & Body Works. You should try Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Cream.

Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312411522030530/k2311a1124/11.24.08